Friday, October 2, 2015



i forgot about this blog. my sister just messaged me and asked me for a good blogging platform and i remembered that i had a blog.  it's been over 2 years, my last post was on Jun 23 2015! 

and sadly, i never made it to 120 lbs. but i haven't given up either.  the unfortunate thing is i let go and gained more than i lost and now i am back at the 180s.  but there is a part of me that is looking forward to this challenge.  i know i didn't get to my goal, but i have become much wiser.  

i know that not all things are about end goals. i know this and appreciate the idea that it should be more about the journey than the end destination.  reading my past posts, not all of them and not in all its entirety - i can sense the urgency and desperation in my voice.  i did not care about what i was doing today or if i was enjoying the process. instead, i focused on getting to the end site as soon as humanely and unhumanely possible.  

that is the difference now. i want to put much more emphasis on enjoying the here and now.  i got laid off this week.  and i suspect i will have some time before getting my next job and i am grateful for finding this blog again.  i want to blog daily and start this little goal of mine again. it's worth the second chance. i just had a deja vu. i have a good feeling about this ^_^

to the stars, 

uma

No comments:

Post a Comment